Wednesday 13 May 2015

Timesweep 16th May

Timesweep May 16th
Part one
1. Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil
2. Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall
3. Them - Baby please don't go
4. Paul McCartney - Live and let die
5. Strange Fruit - All over the world tonight
6. ACDC - You shook me all night long

Part two
1. Letters To Cleo - I want you to want me
2. Van Halen - Humans being
3. Bob Seger - Against the wind
4. The Beatles - I should have known better
5. The Beatles - I'll be back
6. The Band - Stage fright

Part three
1. Rush - Tom Sawyer
2. Catatonia - Mulder & Scully
3. Crash Test Dummies - Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead
4. Dire Straits - Romeo & Juliet

Part four
1. Pink Floyd - See Emily play
2. Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant disguise
3. Bllack Sabbath - Paranoid

Part five
1. Black Sabbath - Heaven and hell
2. Kiss - Heaven's on fire
3. The Doors - Love her madly

Part six
1. Allman Bros. Band - Midnight rider
2. Small Faces - Ogden's nut gone flacke/afterglow of your love
3. Spencer Davis Group - I'm a man
4. Billy Squier - The stroke
5. Kiss - Beth

Part seven
1. J Giels Band - Love stinks
2. Cream - White room
3. The Cult - She sells sanctuary
4. Mike Oldfield - To France

Part eight
1. Nazareth - My white bicycle
2. The Who - You better you bet
3. T-Rex - Get it on

Part nine
1. Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way
2. David Bowie - Miracle goodnight
3. Manic Street Preachhers - Scream to a sigh

Part ten
1. Spin Doctors - 2 princes
2. Radiohead - Creep
3. Meatloaf - Rock and roll dreams come true

Part eleven
1. Aerosmith - Cryin'
2. Pearl Jam - Daughter
3. Billy Joel - Lullaby (goodnight my angel)

No comments:

Post a Comment