Wednesday 13 May 2015

Brit Rock 16th May

Brit Rock 16th May
1.   The Beatles - The night before
2.   The Beatles - No reply
3.   Rolling Stones - Get your kicks on route 66
4.   The Animals - Don't let me be misunderstood
5.   Them - Gloria
6.   The Who - I can't explain
7.   The Yardbirds - For your love
8.   The Kinks - All day and all of the night
9.   Bob Dylan - Like a rolling stone
10. Mona Lisa Twins - When we're together
11. Mona Lisa Twins - This boy is mine
12. Mona Lisa Twins - Blackbird
13. Mona Lisa Twins - Won't you listen now
14. Paul McCartney - Every night
15. Prelude - After the goldrush
16. Heart - Magic man
17. ZZ Top - Sharp dressed man
18. Spencer Davis Group - I'm a man
19. Joe Jackson - Real men
20. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple man
21. Bob Dylan - Mr tambourine man
22. Neil Young - Southern man
23. Nirvana - The man who sold the world
24. REM - Man on the moon
25. The Beatles - Nowhere man
26. Allman Brothers Band - Rambling man

Hour three anbd we continue our connections theme
1.   Bob Dylan - Rainy day women
2.   Travelling Wilbury's - handle with care
3.   Grateful Dead - Touch of grey
4.   Steve Miller Band - The joker
5.   The Clash - Should I stay or should I go
6.   White Stripes - 7 nation army
7.   The Easybeats - Friday on my mind
8.   Gary Moore - Over the hills and far away
9.   Joan Jett - I hate myself for loving you
10. Lita Ford - Kiss me deadly
11. Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to romance
12. Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded by the light
13. Girlschool - Race with the devil

No comments:

Post a Comment