Thursday 3 December 2015

Brit Rock 5th December

There is no finer mainstram rock show in the world than Brit Rock, and here's this week's selection of tunes
1. Quireboys - 7 'o clock
2. Faith No More - From out of nowhere
3. Billy Idol - Cradle of love
4. They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in your soul
5. Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence
6. Living Colour - Love rears its ugly head
7. Nirvana - Polly
8. Chris Cornell - You know my name
9. Pearl Jam - Jeremy
10. Foo Fighters - My hero
11. Peter Gabriel - Games without frontiers
12. ELO - When I was a boy
13. The Beatles - Real love
14. Van Halen - Right now
15. REM - Radio song
16. Guns 'N' Roses - Civil war
17. Bryan Adams - Can't stop this thing we started
18. Marillion - No one can
19. Seal - Crazy
20. Tom Petty - Into the great wide open
21. Thunder - Dirty love
22. Ozzy Osbourne - No more tears
23. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - My aeroplane
24. The Who - I can't explain

Part three is non stop 1970's
1. Santana - Black magic woman
2. The Who - Who are you
3. Queen - Good old fashioned lover boy
4. The Police - Roxanne
5. Led Zeppelin - All my love
6. Peter Frampton - Baby I love your way
7. Black Sabbath - Never say die
8. Thin Lizzy - This cowboy song
9. Van Halen - You really got me
10. Steve Miller Band - Swingtown
11. The Eagles - Life in the fast lane
12. Doobie Bros - Long train running
13. Steeley Dan - Reelin' in the years
14. Chris Spedding - Motor bikin'

No comments:

Post a Comment