Wednesday 1 April 2015

Timwsweep 4th April



Part one
1. Jethro Tull - Thick as a brick
2. Judas Priest - You've got another thing coming
3. Genesis - Tonight tonight tonight
4. Nazareth - My white bicycle
5. Status Quo - Roll over lay down

Part two
1. Jimi Hendrix - Wind cried mary
2. Aerosmith - Cryin'
3. Stryper - Calling on you
4. Mike & The Mechanics - Silent running

Part three
1. Rolling Stones - Mixed emotions
2. Bon Jovi - I'll be there for you
3. Eric Clapton - Pretending

Part four
1. ACDC - Let there be rock
2. Billy Idol - Cradle of love
3. The Who - I can't explain

Part five
1. Janis Joplin - Me & Bobby McGee
2. Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil
3. Alanis Morrisette - Hands clean

Part six
1. The Guess Who - These eyes
2. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple man
3. The Band - Up on cripple creek

Part seven
1. Motley Crue - home sweet home
2. Gary Moore & Phil Lynot - Out in the fields
3. The Cult - She sells sactuary
4. Def Leppard - Promises

Part eight
1. Toto - Hold the line
2. Twisted Sister - I am I'm me
3. Free - Alright now
4. Journey - Faithfully

Part nine
1. Rolling Stones - paint it black
2. Cream - I feel free
3. Buffalo Springfield - For what it's worth
4. Simon & Garfunkel - The sounds of silence
5. ? & The Mysterons - 96 tears
6. Bob Dylan - I want you

Part ten
1. Neil Young - Cinnamon girl
2. Pink Floyd - Learning to fly
3. The Who - Won't get fooled again

Part eleven
1. Genesis - No son of mine
2. Emerson Lake & Palmer - Fanfare for the common man

No comments:

Post a Comment