Wednesday 18 February 2015

Time Sweep 21st February

Part one
1.  Queen - Hammer to fall
2.  ACDC - You shook me all night long
3.  Faith No More - Midlife crisis
4.  INXS - Heaven sent
5.  Nirvana - Come as you are
6.  Ugly Kid Joe - Everything about you

Part two
1.  Genesis - Jesus he knows me
2.  Extreme - Rest in peace
3.  Bon Jovi - Sleep when I'm dead
4.  Tom Cochrane - Life is a highway
5.  REM - Nightswimming

Part three
1.  Neil Young - Heart of gold
2.  Paul McCartney - Live and let die
3.  Alice Cooper - The man with the golden gun
4.  Judas Priest - Living after midnight

Part four
1.  The Clash - London calling
2.  Sex Pistols - Pretty vacant
3.  Talking Heads - Psycho killer
4.  The Ramones - Sheena is a punk rocker

Part five
1.  REM - Losing my religion
2.  ELO - Don't bring me down
3.  Free - Wishing well
4.  Rolling Stones - Gimme shelter

Part six
1.  Aerosmith - Janie's got a gun
2.  The Who - See me feel  me
3.  The Beatles - While my guitar gently weeps
4.  Fats Domino - Blueberry hill

Part seven
1.  Poco - Call it love
2.  Canned Heat - On the road again
3.  Journey - Faithfully
4.  Iron Maiden - Run to the hills

Part eight
1.  Rolling Stones - Jumping Jack Flash
2.  The Knack - My Sharona
3.  Toto - Hold the line
4.  Status Quo - Living on an island

Part nine
1.  The Eagles - New kid in town
2.  Led Zeppelin - Dazed and confused
3.  Van Halen - Right now

Part ten
1.  Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo chile
2.   George Harrison - What is life
3.  U2 - Sunday bloody Sunday

Part eleven
1.  Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee
2.  Kiss - Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment