Wednesday 25 February 2015

Brit Rock 28th February

1.  T-Rex - Deborah
2.  The Doors - Hello I love you
3.  Vanilla Fudge - Ticket to ride
4.  The Beatles - Blackbird
5.  Steppenwolf - Magic carpet ride
6.  Iron Butterfly - In a gidda da vida
7.  Creedence Clearwater Revival - I put a spell on you
8.  Canned Heat - On the road again
9.  Rolling Stones - Street fighting man
10. The Marbles - Only one woman
11. Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown traffic
12. Status Quo - Pictures of matchstick men
13. Blackfoot - Highway song
14. Generation X - King rocker
15. Black Star Riders - The killer instinct
16. Thin Lizzy - Waiting for an alibi
17. Ransom & The Subset - Million out of me
18. U2 - The fly
19. Stereophonics - A thousand trees
20. Suede - Animal nitrate
21. Fall Out Boy - Centuries
22. Blackberry Smoke - Let me help you find the door
23. Gillan - Nightmare
24. Deep Purple - Knocking at your back door
25. Biffy Clyro - Many of horror
26. The Motors - Dancing the night away

Hour three consists of rock songs about love
1.  Kiss - I was made for lovin' you
2.  ACDC - You shook me all night long
3.  Van Halen - I can't stop loving you
4.  Cheap Trick - If you want my love
5.  Rolling Stones - Wild horses
6.  Journey - Open arms
7.  Crosby, Stills Nash & Young - our house
8.  The Scorpions - No one like you
9.  Queen - You're my best friend
10. REO Speedwagon - Can't fight this feeling
11. Styx - Babe
12. Europe - Carrie
13. Bryan Adams - Straight from the heart
14. Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment