Thursday 20 August 2015

Timesweep 22nd August

Part 1
1. Deep Purple - Highway star
2. Jimi Hendrix Crosstown traffic
3. Golden Earring - Radar love
4. Queen - I'm in love with my car
5. Bruce Springsteen - Cadillac ranch
6. Tom Cochrane - Life is a highway

Part 2
1. Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a madman
2. Survivor - Eye of the tiger
3. Asia - Only time will tell
4. Stevie Nicks - Edge of seventeen
5. The Go Go's - We got the beat
6. The Runaways - Cherry bomb
Part 3
1. Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4
2. Pink Floyd - Time
3. The Quireboys - 7 'o clock
4. The Who - 5.15
Part 4
1. Terraplane - I can't live without your love
2. Thunder - Dirty love
3. Genesis - I can't dance
Part 5
1. Queen & David Bowie - Under pressure
2. Queen - Bohemian rhapsody
3. Queen - The show must go on
Part 6
1. Jimi Hendrix - Purple haze
2. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Little wing
3. Genesis - Shipwrecked
Part 7
1. The Doors - Break on through
2. Rolling Stones - Start me up
3. Guns 'N' Roses - Civil war
Part 8
1. Run DMC & Aerosmith - Walk this way
2. Faith No More - Epic
Part 9
1. Jackson Browne - Doctor my eyes
2. The Eagles - Lying eyes
3. Billy Idol - Eyes without a face
4. Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the sky
Part 10
1. ZZ Top - Tush
2. Sum 41 - Fat lip
3. Georgia Satillites - Keep your hands to yourself
4. Bon Jovi - Lay your hands on me
Part 11
1. Rod Stewart - Hot legs
2. Nick Cave - Into my arms
3. Golden Earring - Radar love

No comments:

Post a Comment