Friday 24 July 2015

Brit Rock 25th July

Brit Rock 25th July
1.   Robert Palmer - Bad case of loving you
2.   Toto - Hold the line
3.   Led Zeppelin - All my love
4.   Whitesnake - Love hunter
5.   Thin Lizzy - Black rose
6.   The Scorpions - Holiday
7.   Van Halen - Dance the night away
8.   Tom Petty - Refugee
9.   Fleetwood Mac - Tusk
10. The Knack - My Sharona
11. Meatloaf - All revved up
12. Sex Pistols - Silly thing
13. Dave Edmunds - Crawling from the wreckage
14. The Ramones - Sheena is a punk rocker
15. Rainbow - Eyes of the world
16. Cheap Trick - I want you to want me
17. Kiss - I was made for loving you
18. ACDC - Highway to hell
19. Supertramp - Breakfast in America
20. The Eagles - Heartache tonight
21. Blackfoot - Highway song
22. Motorhead - Overkill
23. Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb
24. Status Quo - Living on an island

Hour three, no theme, just music from all over the place
1.   Vanilla Fudge - Ticket to ride
2.   The Beatles - I am the walrus
3.   The Zombies - Time of the season
4.   The Doors - Love me two times
5.   David Lee Roth - Just like paradise
6.   The Scorpions - Still loving you
7.   Poison - Your mama don't dance
8.   Alabama Shakes - Hold on
9.   The Quireboys - 7 '0 clock
10. Stryper - Calling on you
11. Crosby Stills & Nash - Marakesh express
12. Van Morrison - Moondance
13. Uriah Heep - Lady in black



No comments:

Post a Comment