Thursday 18 June 2015

Brit Rock 20th June

Brit Rock 20th June
1.   The Osmonds - Crazy horses
2.   The Outlaws - Green grass and high tides
3.   Avril Lavigne - Don't tell me
4.   Queen - Don't stop me now
5.   Blink 182 - I miss you
6.   Joseph Bridge - Brenda and the Breadheads
7.   They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in your soul
8.   Christopher Lee - I Don Quiote
9.   Christopher Lee - The toredor march
10. Christopher Lee - The bloody verdict of Verden
11. Nightwish - The phantom of the opera
12. Carl Anderson - Heaven on their minds
13. Led Zeppelin - Kahmir
14. Rainbow - 16th century greensleeves
15. Deep Purple - Burn
16. Elton John - Pinball wizard
17. Doobie Bros - Take me in your arms
18. Smokie - Don't play your rock and roll to me
19. Bad Company - Shooting star
20. David Bowie - Fame
21. Bruce Springsteen - Thunder road
22. Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
23. Bachman Turner Overdrive - You ain't seen nothing yet

It's an hour of Irish rock for hour three
1.   The Pogues - Dirty old town
2.   Thin Lizzy - Waiting for an alibi
3.   Gary Moore - over the hills and far away
4.   Chris DeBurgh - In a country churchyard
5.   Cranberries - Zombie
6.   The Undertones - Teenage kicks
7.   The Mama's Boys - Runaway dreams
8.   Van Morrison - In the days before rock and roll
9.   U2 - All I want is you
10. Rory Gallagher - Tattoo
11. Gary Moore - Parrisien walkways
12. The Saw Doctors - I use ta lover

No comments:

Post a Comment